By submitting the private information on behalf of third parties, you imply that you have their express consent to allow Adwuma Online to process and use it. Adwuma Online shall not be held accountable for any legal consequences or claims in regard to our processing and use of that information.
Adwuma Online does not collect the private information of individuals below the age of 18 knowingly. If you are aware of an instance where we unknowingly collected such information, please notify us immediately.
The Personal Information We Collect
- To make our service delivery possible, we gather the following data:
- Your full name, birth date and gender.
- Your location, phone number and email address
- Online transaction information for each transaction you carry out on our Site (excluding debit and credit card information)
We also collect the following data automatically to improve your experience when you use our Site:
- Browser information, Site activity data, search term and preferences
- IP address and browser information
- Cookies and similar tracking technology
How We Use It
We use your personal information to:
- Connect customers with professionals and vice versa.
- To offer you customer support services
- To send transaction confirmations, newsletter and promotional content
- To identify your usage patterns and improve your on-site experience.
If prompted by law enforcement or in an attempt to legally protect our company, we may disclose your personal information to the concerned authorities.
Users have the right to restrict or control our use of their private information. They can:
- Withhold some of your personal information if it is not a mandatory requirement for service delivery.
- Request us to delete your personal information permanently.
- Adjusting your cookie preferences.
- Requesting us to make changes to your personal information.
- Unsubscribing from our mailing list to stop receiving promotional content from us.
This Policy can be changed in whole or in part, with or without notice. Your continued use of our websites indicates your automatic consent to our processing and use of your private information in the ways described by the new Private Policy after we make changes to it. It is thus your sole responsibility as a user of this Site to check it from time to time.